Subject: Re: [PATCH] Additional changes

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2025 08:14:40 -0700

Jean-Noël Avila <[email-masked]> writes:

> ---
>  Documentation/git-daemon.adoc     | 60 +++++++++++++++----------------
>  Documentation/git-var.adoc        | 40 ++++++++++-----------
>  Documentation/git-verify-tag.adoc |  2 +-
>  Documentation/git-write-tree.adoc |  2 +-
>  4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

I was somewhat confused where this patch is designed to apply, but I
think I figured it out.  These are to further update on top of my
synopsis related mark-up updates.

Do you mean this as a set of review comment, i.e. I am expected to
spilt them into parts and fold them into those three commits to
produce an updated version of those three patches with "Helped-by:"
attributing you?

Or do you want this to sit on top of the 3-patch series separately
as the 4th patch?  If the latter we'd need a log message plus
sign-off.

I'd assume it is the former (as the three-patch series hasn't hit
'next' yet) and start updating htese three patches.

Thanks.