Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Feb 2024, #09; Tue, 27)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:02:17 -0800

Linus Arver <[email-masked]> writes:

> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> [...]
>> 
>> * la/trailer-api (2024-02-16) 9 commits
>>   (merged to 'next' on 2024-02-21 at 631e28bbbc)
>>  + format_trailers_from_commit(): indirectly call trailer_info_get()
>> ...
>>  Will merge to 'master'.
>>  source: <[email-masked]>
>
> Doh, please wait for my v6 reroll (will send to the list in the next
> half hour) to clean up the commit messages. Thanks.

If we had communication gap and the topic was prematurely merged and
was caught within a day or two, I would be a bit more sympathetic,
but given that this was merged more than a week ago, that's totally
unacceptable.

If you have improvements, please do so as incremental patches on
top.  I'll hold the topic in 'next' until we are ready.

Thanks.