Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git v2.35.1

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:49:42 -0800

The latest maintenance release Git v2.35.1 is now available at
the usual places.

The tarballs are found at:

    https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/

The following public repositories all have a copy of the 'v2.35.1'
tag and the 'maint' branch that the tag points at:

  url = https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/git
  url = https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/git/git
  url = git://repo.or.cz/alt-git.git
  url = https://github.com/gitster/git

----------------------------------------------------------------

Git v2.35.1 Release Notes
=========================

Git 2.35 shipped with a regression that broke use of "rebase" and
"stash" in a secondary worktree.  This maintenance release ought to
fix it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Changes since v2.35.0 are as follows:

Elijah Newren (1):
      sequencer, stash: fix running from worktree subdir

Junio C Hamano (1):
      Git 2.35.1