Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correction to git-p4 "exclude" change

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 11:05:28 -0800

Luke Diamand <[email-masked]> writes:

> (Resending as plain text).
>
> I could be wrong about this, but my correction above doesn't seem to
> be in 'next'. Does that mean (reading your last "what's cooking") that
> the broken version is going to go out to 'master' soon?

The current copy of "What's cooking" I have reads like so:

    * ld/p4-exclude-in-sync (2015-01-28) 2 commits
     - git-p4: correct "exclude" change
      (merged to 'next' on 2015-01-22 at f6f1fc7)
     + git-p4: support excluding paths on sync

     Will squash into one after 2.3 final.

As we are too late to merge anything new to 'master', and the broken
one is not in 'master', I have been playing lazy to make time to
tend to other issues ;-)  After 2.3 final, we would rewind the tip
of 'next' and will rebuild, and when that happens, I am hoping that
we can make these two into one commit that does not have the "oops,
I forgot a comma and broke the entire command" fix-up as a separate
commit.

Or did I mis-read you?  Do we have broken code already in 'master'
that this hot-fix needs to be applied to unbreak?