Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] sequencer: comment out properly in todo list

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 09:26:09 +0900

[email-masked] writes:

> The first version just had patch 1 but this one fixes two other places.
> The two other places where unearthered during the v1 discussion.

OK.  I guess they could be handled in a single patch, but the three
patches address different things to be commented properly, so having
them as three separate patches is good.

> Rebased on `master` (b31fb630c0 (Merge https://github.com/j6t/git-gui,
> 2024-11-11)).

Was there any reason, other than "newer must be better" (which is
not always true)?  I thought there isn't any in-flight topics that
touched the sequencer machinery.

> Some failures that didn’t look relevant.

Judging from https://github.com/git/git/actions/runs/11774751134
(which you rebased the topic on) passing all these CI tests,
if your topic saw CI breakages, there is nothing else we can put the
blame on.

But let's see what happens.  I won't see CI failures on individual
topic, but we will see what the topic, together with everybody else,
in the context of 'seen', produces when I push today's integration
result out.

Thanks.