Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] [OUTREACHY] Fixed add.c file to conform to guidelines when using die() listed in issue #635

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:24:30 -0700

Naomi Ibe <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you very much! I'd definitely make those changes on my next patch.

[administrivia] do not top post.

> Should I begin work on version 2 or should I still wait for additional
> input on the version 1?

There is no "rule", but based on observations on how people behave,
e.g.

 * for a small patch like this that can be given a good review in 10
   minutes or so, those who do not do so within the first 3 days
   will probably not do so.

 * once a reasonably thorough review is given, those who haven't
   responded to the patch and do not have much else to say are
   unlikely to respond.

 * on the other hand, after such a review is given, those who do not
   agree with the review tend to respond rather quickly, to get
   their voice in before it becomes too late.

I would say it would be good to start working on it right away and
use a couple of days reviewing it yourself before posting it.