Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 06/11] worktree: use 'worktree' over 'working tree'

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:22:44 -0800

"Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> +Similarly, if the working directory for a linked worktree is moved without

"the working tree for a linked worktree" is the phrase used in
05/11, which this part should also adopt, I think.

>From 8da2786fa1ff0d094a5c8e7151bfadbd9ca3dd4e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:18:45 -0800
Subject: [PATCH] fixup! worktree: use 'worktree' over 'working tree'

---
 Documentation/git-worktree.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
index 46afc7224f..2447cd8034 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
@@ -139,7 +139,7 @@ worktrees will be unable to locate it. Running `repair` in the main
 worktree will reestablish the connection from linked worktrees back to the
 main worktree.
 +
-Similarly, if the working directory for a linked worktree is moved without
+Similarly, if the working tree for a linked worktree is moved without
 using `git worktree move`, the main worktree (or bare repository) will be
 unable to locate it. Running `repair` within the recently-moved worktree
 will reestablish the connection. If multiple linked worktrees are moved,
-- 
2.35.1-273-ge6ebfd0e8c