Subject: Re: [PATCH] add-patch: response to invalid option

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:10:54 -0700

Phillip Wood <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Ah, OK.  Even though I was the one who stole this feature from
>> elsewhere, I forgot that we had that many commands, and it makes the
>> decision a lot simpler ;-)
>
> Yes, it always surprises me how many there are when the help is printed.
>
>> So the log message may want a bit of rewrite in the title and the
>> introductory part, with a clarification that '?' is what we already
>> had and not what this adds (from Patrick's comment), and there may
>> be other small improvements we want to see that I may have missed,
>> but other than these small-ish points, the basic direction of this
>> patch is good?
>
> I think so.

OK, let me mark the topic as expecting hopefully a final reroll
in the draft "What's cooking" report.

Thanks.