Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-reflog.txt: add an EXAMPLES section

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 09:36:18 -0700

Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 10/3/22 15:46, Elia Pinto wrote:
>> This commit adds an "EXAMPLES" section to the git reflog man page.
>> This new section currently provides examples of using git reflog
>> with branches, for which doubts often exist. In this commit we also
>> add a "SEE ALSO" section which refers to further information
>> on git commands or documentation referenced in the git reflog man page.
>> 
>
> Better say "Add git-reflog usage examples to the man page."

Thanks, indeed.

> Also, shouldn't "SEE ALSO" additions be split from this patch?

I think they are better together.  The overall theme is to help
readers of that one documentation page, and 80% of the effort of
this step is spent on adding an EXAMPLES section, while the rest
goes to SEE ALSO.

Thanks.