Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/12] c99: use more designated initializers

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:03:22 -0800

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason  <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (12):
>   imap-send.c: use designated initializers for "struct imap_server_conf"
>   refs: use designated initializers for "struct ref_storage_be"
>   refs: use designated initializers for "struct ref_iterator_vtable"
>   trace2: use designated initializers for "struct tr2_tgt"
>   trace2: use designated initializers for "struct tr2_dst"
>   object-file: use designated initializers for "struct git_hash_algo"
>   archive-*.c: use designated initializers for "struct archiver"
>   userdiff.c: use designated initializers for "struct userdiff_driver"
>   convert.c: use designated initializers for "struct stream_filter*"
>   refspec.c: use designated initializers for "struct refspec_item"
>   misc *.c: use designated initializers for struct assignments
>   misc *.c: use designated initializers for "partial" struct assignments

These patches touch really dormant parts so let's apply them and
immediately merge to 'next' and down to 'master' by the end of
month.  I really hate these non-urgent changes that might help
future code to be in flight for too long.

 imap-send.c: use designated initializers for "struct imap_server_conf"
 trace2: use designated initializers for "struct tr2_tgt"
 trace2: use designated initializers for "struct tr2_dst"
 object-file: use designated initializers for "struct git_hash_algo"
 archive-*.c: use designated initializers for "struct archiver"
 userdiff.c: use designated initializers for "struct userdiff_driver"
 convert.c: use designated initializers for "struct stream_filter*"
 refspec.c: use designated initializers for "struct refspec_item"
 fast-import.c: use designated initializers for "partial" struct assignments