Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] reflog: close leak of reflog expire entry

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2025 16:21:02 -0700

Jacob Keller <[email-masked]> writes:

>> This needs to pass &data.policy.opts, no?
>> 
>
> You're right... I think I fixed that and forgot to actually commit it
> before sending. Ugh.
>
>> I think we might also want this test on top (or I'd be happy to see it
>> squashed in). It shows off your fix when built with SANITIZE=leak, and
>> also catches the bug that v2 of your patch had.
>> 
>> -Peff
>> 
>
> Sounds good. I'll send a v4 which squashes this in.

OK, or you can tell me to squash what I queued on the
jk/unleak-reflog-expire-entry topic that ends at 7c091149 (fixup!
reflog: close leak of reflog expire entry, 2025-07-22) down into a
single patch (or two to keep Peff's test saparate).

Thanks.