Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add commit & tag signing/verification via SSH keys using ssh-keygen

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 10:55:10 -0700

Fabian Stelzer <[email-masked]> writes:

>> One thing that is unclear is how the 'allowed-signers' is expected
>> to be maintained in the larger picture.  Who decides which keys
>> ...
>> Thanks for working on it.
> Glad to hear that :)

Thanks for explaining your thoughts (omitted).  When I say "this is
unclear" in my response to a patch, I expect that unclear-ness will
be shared by other readers of the code, the doc and/or the log
message, so please make sure an updated patch will reduce the need
to ask the same question by future readers.

> I tried to keep the style with the existing code but the IDE sometimes
> has its own idea.

Documentation/CodingGuidelines and Documentation/SubmittingPatches
would hopefully help (if not, please ask and/or suggest clarification
on these documents).

Thanks.