Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 00/10] userdiff: refactor + test improvements

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 12:02:54 -0700

Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am 24.03.21 um 02:48 schrieb Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason:
>> This is a restart of the 35-patch v3 of this topic at
>> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>> 
>> I still plan on submitting the rest of it, but wanted to start with
>> the early parts of that series that hasn't been controversial or has
>> outstanding feedback I haven't addressed.
>> 
>> The range-diff to v3 is just for those patches I'm re-rolling here.
>
> I'm mostly relying on the interdiff below. I think I had no comments on
> these patches in the earlier round, so:
>
> Acked-by: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>

Thanks.  I've read through everything in the patch this round,
ignoring anything that came before, and them looked mostly fine.
Peff's comment on 01/10 to make it if/else if cascade does make
sense to me, too, though.