Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Win32: nanosecond-precision file times

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:28:17 -0800

Karsten Blees <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am 13.02.2015 um 00:38 schrieb Junio C Hamano:
>> 
>> We do have sec/nsec fields in cache_time structure, so I have
>> nothing against updating the msysGit port to fill that value.

Having said that, we do not enable the NSEC stuff by default on Unix
for a reason.  I'd expect those who know Windows filesystems well to
pick the default there wisely ;-)

-- 
-- 
*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "msysGit" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git for Windows" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.