Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Sep 2024, #08; Fri, 20)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 18:40:55 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> * ja/doc-synopsis-markup (2024-09-05) 3 commits
>   (merged to 'next' on 2024-09-16 at d471154a0b)
>  + doc: apply synopsis simplification on git-clone and git-init
>  + doc: update the guidelines to reflect the current formatting rules
>  + doc: introduce a synopsis typesetting
>
>  The way AsciiDoc is used for SYNOPSIS part of the manual pages has
>  been revamped.  The sources, at least for the simple cases, got
>  vastly pleasant to work with.
>
>  Will merge to 'master'.
>  source: <[email-masked]>

Will have to be held until it gets updated for its use of "sed -E"
that does not work on macOS (and presumably other userland derived
from BSD).

Thanks, Josh, for reporting.