Subject: Re: [PATCH] t/lib-rebase: (mostly) cosmetic improvements to set_fake_editor()

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:24:53 -0700

Oswald Buddenhagen <[email-masked]> writes:

> ping!
>
> (also on three other unanswered patches from the same day.)

I would be a wrong person to ping.  

    $ git shortlog -n -s --since=18.months --no-merges master -- t/lib-rebase.sh
         2	Phillip Wood
         1	Derrick Stolee

Running "git blame" on the lines the patch touched may give you
folks who may know better than these two but those who made
contributions long time ago whose contributions still survive to
this day may no longer be around in the project, so your mileage may
vary.  

"git blame" for the line that uses "action=\&" finds 5dcdd740
(t/lib-rebase: prepare for testing `git rebase --rebase-merges`,
2019-07-31) and explains why "pick" was changed to "\&", so adding
the author of that patch to the list of people you ask reviews for
may also be a good idea.

HTH for you to find appropriate reviewers better next time.

Thanks.