Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Nov 2022, #04; Fri, 18)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 13:45:11 -0800

Taylor Blau <[email-masked]> writes:

> Here are the topics that have been cooking in my tree.  Commits
> prefixed with '+' are in 'next' (being in 'next' is a sign that a
> topic is stable enough to be used and are candidate to be in a future
> release).  Commits prefixed with '-' are only in 'seen', and aren't
> considered "accepted" at all.  A topic without enough support may be
> discarded after a long period of no activity.
>
> Junio appears to be back online, so I expect this will be my last
> push-out as interim maintainer. Thanks, everybody, for all of their
> patience while I juggled all of the merges.

s|appears to be|& ready to come|

My immediate goal for the coming few days before tagging -rc0 is to
catch up with topics you have collected and described here, become
familiar enough to be able to tell which ones in 'next' are for the
upcoming release.

Thanks again for taking good care of the project.