Subject: Re: Git + SFC Status Update

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:30:23 -0700

Dave Borowitz <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Jeff King <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> # Money: How much do we have?
>>
>>  - $19,059.25 (USD)
>>
>> // Disclaimer: this is not necessarily up-to-the-minute, as
>> // SFC's reports to us sometimes lag a bit. And also because
>> // I am fairly inexperienced using the `ledger` program, so
>> // it's possible I've misinterpreted the results. However, we
>> // shouldn't have any serious outstanding expenses, so this
>> // is close to correct.
>
> If I recall correctly, Scott said onstage that some/all of the
> conference proceeds would be going directly into this fund. So this
> might need to be revised upward by 50-100% sometime soon :)

I think you misheard it.  The above is money earmarked for Git at
SFC; the admission for GitMerge were going to SFC general fund
without earmarked for us, IIUC.