Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/13] mingw unicode environment

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:18:31 -0700

Stepan Kasal <[email-masked]> writes:

> If anyone thinks the resulting ordering is not OK, they can propose
> one re-order patch on top of this series.

I agree that that would be a good way to go.

> Junio wrote:
>> OK, so the series may need further re-polishing of the polishing
>> done by Stepan last-minute before sending them out.  I'll still
>
> No, it was not last minute work.  It was done several weeks ago, after some
> planning, etc.  It's my best.  Corrections welcome, though.

I did not literally mean "minute", and I am sorry if I sounded like
I was saying that you threw junk that are not well-thought-out into
the mix.

The point I wanted to clarify was that the claim to be "time proven
part of msysGit" in the first paragraph of the cover does not apply
to some of the patches in the series, in which case I shouldn't
merge it right to 'master' without waiting for responses.

In that context (I take "time proven" is like "more than 18
months"), weeks vs minutes do not make much of a difference anyway
;-).

-- 
-- 
*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "msysGit" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.