Subject: Re: Coordinated Security Audit for git. Contacts needed

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 10:47:14 -0700

Amir Montazery <[email-masked]> writes:

> We would love to collaborate to establish communication channels with
> key maintainers. Would it be possible for one of us to join one of

We do not call people "maintainers", but "developers" and/or
"contributors".

> your community meetings for 5 minutes? Or is there a key person we
> should be engaging?

There is no "community meetings" other than the informal "stand-up"
irc discussion that is biweekly.  The log of the latest is at
https://colabti.org/irclogger/irclogger_log/git-devel?date=2022-07-18
but generally speaking we are not into "synchronous" communication.

You come to this mailing list and start talking, and that is how you
are heard by community members, which you're already doing fine ;-).

In case you are not familiar with Git, you can see output from

	git shortlog --no-merges -s -n --since=2.years | head

to see who have been the active contributors.

Thanks.