Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (May 2024, #12; Tue, 28)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 08:03:06 -0700

Ghanshyam Thakkar <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, 28 May 2024, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> [Cooking]
>> 
>> * gt/t-hash-unit-test (2024-05-27) 2 commits
>>  - t/: migrate helper/test-{sha1, sha256} to unit-tests/t-hash
>>  - strbuf: introduce strbuf_addstrings() to repeatedly add a string
>> 
>>  A pair of test helpers that essentially are unit tests on hash
>>  algorithms have been rewritten using the unit-tests framework.
>> 
>>  Will merge to 'next'?
>>  source: <[email-masked]>
>
> I've posted a new version to address Patrick's review.
> Link:https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

It always happens that two people work independently and messages
cross.  It is very much appreciated to explicitly stop me like you
just did.

Thanks.