Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 05/11] worktree: use 'worktree' over 'working tree'

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:22:32 -0800

"Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> +If the working tree for a a linked worktree is stored on a portable device

a a.

I've prepared the following to be squashed locally.  I also have
another small one for 06/11.

Since 05/11-11/11 all share exactly the same subject, I am not sure
how well "git rebase -i --autosquash" would work, though.  I suspect
it would so very poorly.

Subject: [PATCH] fixup! worktree: use 'worktree' over 'working tree'

---
 Documentation/git-worktree.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
index 1243332d72..46afc7224f 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
@@ -54,7 +54,7 @@ its associated administrative files, which reside in the repository
 `git worktree prune` in the main or any linked worktree to clean up any
 stale administrative files.
 
-If the working tree for a a linked worktree is stored on a portable device
+If the working tree for a linked worktree is stored on a portable device
 or network share which is not always mounted, you can prevent its
 administrative files from being pruned by issuing the `git worktree lock`
 command, optionally specifying `--reason` to explain why the worktree is
-- 
2.35.1-273-ge6ebfd0e8c