Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Fix all leaks in t0001

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 15:42:56 -0800

Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:

> I think it's worth doing. The reason t0000 passes is because it was my
> reference script when adding UNLEAK() back in:
>
>   https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>
> (which might be of historical interest if you haven't read it). I knew
> that the next step would be tediously going through the test suite
> looking at the tool results, and I somehow stalled on that part. ;)
> ...
> I haven't looked at the individual patches yet. I'll respond to them
> individually.

Thanks for working on this, and reviewing the result.

I agree with Peff's review comments and will look forward to seeing
a new iteration that updates the issues pointed out, which range from
coding styles to constness---IIUC, none of them were rocket science
to correct.