Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] configure: respect --without-<package> flags

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:29:43 -0700

Danh Doan <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2020-03-19 10:58:54+0700, Đoàn Trần Công Danh <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Current git's configure script allow --without-<package>,
>> it rightfully set NO_<PACKAGE> in the beginning of the configure script,
>> but overwrite them with autodetect later.
>> 
>> Respect them now.
>
> Hi Junio,
>
> Can I get your opinion on this serie?

I do not have opinion on everything ;-)  If you sent it during the
pre-release freeze, it is very possible that I totally ignored it,
especially if nobody showed interest in the topic.

Not limited to this topic, but I'd prefer to see leftover topics
reappear after the tip of 'next' gets rewind.

Thanks.