Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] doc: imply that interactive.singleKey is disabled by default

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 15:15:56 -0700

Dragan Simic <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2024-06-01 00:21, Dragan Simic wrote:
>> On 2024-05-31 19:23, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>>> Dragan Simic <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>> Just checking, is there something left to be addressed for this
>>>> patch,
>>>> before it can be considered to be pulled into the next branch?
>>> Thanks for pinging, as these small things were on the back burner
>>> while preparing for updates to maintenance tracks.
>>> Apparently v2 cannot be pulled into the next branch, and I forgot
>>> if
>>> I saw v3 already.  In general, unless I explicitly say there is no
>>> need to resend (sometimes with conditions), I'd expect an updated
>>> iteration sent to the list.
>> I see, but I'm not really sure is there need for the v3?  Maybe the
>> patch description could be tweaked a bit further, but I wasn't under
>> impression that you asked for that to be done?  Am I wrong there?
>
> Any chances, please, to have a look at this?

I _have_ taken a look---as I said, "I saw v3 already".

Unless you were asking other folks, that is, but the message was
addressed to me with others CC'ed, so I am not sure what the true
intention was.