Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] checkout/switch: disallow checking out same branch in multiple worktrees

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 14:55:04 -0800

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón  <[email-masked]> writes:

> Changes since v1
> * A much better commit message
> * Changes to the tests as suggested by Eric
> * Changes to the logic as suggested by Rubén

I queued this topic at the tip of 'seen' as 2fe0b4e3 (Merge branch
'cb/checkout-same-branch-twice' into seen, 2023-01-18), on top of
4ea8693b (Merge branch 'mc/credential-helper-auth-headers' into
seen, 2023-01-18).

 - 4ea8693b - https://github.com/git/git/actions/runs/3952916442
 - 2fe0b4e3 - https://github.com/git/git/actions/runs/3953521066

Comparing these two runs, inclusion of this topic seems to introduce
new leaks, as t1408 and t2018 (neither of which was touched by this
topic) that used to pass are now failing.

>  builtin/checkout.c      | 24 +++++++++++++++++-------
>  t/t2400-worktree-add.sh | 18 ++++++++++++++++--
>  2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Thanks.