Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Aug 2021, #08; Mon, 23)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 17:09:21 -0700

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

> Our E-Mails crossed, but on the "update on my topics" front everything I
> noted in the reply to the last What's Cooking is stil current, except as
> noted below:
> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

I probably have to push any message that forces me to go outside MUA
and visit an external URL down the workqueue, as there seem to be
quite a lot of backlog on the list.  Please be patient for a while;
also the backlog will likely not be processed in the FIFO order.
I prefer to queue and merge down smaller topics quickly before
getting to any multi-patch series.

> Per discussion at
> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/ and
> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/ I think

Only one person talking is usually not called a discussion but a
monologue ;-)

The topics that are actively rerolled are all gathered near the tip
of 'seen' right now so that I can easily ignore them and make _some_
progress in integrating other topics and pushing them down without
getting stuck with endless conflict resolutions.  It would go
smoothly if those who are involved in the topics can work together
to come up with an already-agreed-upon version of the patches before
I get to the chance to look at them again.

Thanks.