Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 09/11] reflog expire: don't lock reflogs using previously seen OID

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:30:33 -0700

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]> writes:

> FWIW the crude revert of this commit (cut below for easy access)  does
> almost (except for the pedantic fixes[1] that are expected with the next
> fsmonitor rollup) allow a CI run[2] for "seen" to go fully to green.

Thanks.

I've decided to kick these topics out of 'next' and move them nearer
to the tip of 'seen':

    ab/refs-files-cleanup
    hn/refs-errno-cleanup
    jk/refs-files-cleanup-cleanup

Most importantly they are now queued after the hn/reftable topic, so
that it get its turn for more exposure and priority.  Of course, we
still have the same CI breakage at the tip of 'seen'.

The jk/refs-files-cleanup-cleanup is to clean up leftover cruft in
the ab/refs-files-cleanup topic, so when ab/refs-files-cleanup is
updated, hopefully its contents can be squashed into its commit(s).
hn/refs-errno-cleanup builds on top of it and hopefully rebasing
the whole thing on top of hn/reftable after it becomes stable would
get rid of the CI breakage.