Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2021, #05; Wed, 17)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:53:51 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Git 2.31 has been tagged.  We will hopefully either (1) not see
> brown-paper-bag breakages at all, or (2) will see some but can
> immediately deal with them, in coming couple of days.  After that,
> the 2.32 cycle will gain steam, starting next week.  Let's see.

A few topics that are relevant for 2.31.x maintenance track have
been merged to 'next', and I am planning to merge the following
topics (including those that are new in 'next' due to their being
maint material) down to 'master' before doing anything else, before
the beginning of the next week at the latest.

After that, let's rewind the tip of 'next' and start merging other
topics down to 'next', but that will still be done as-time-permits
basis and the progress may be slow yet.

 + ab/remote-write-config-in-camel-case                         02-24/03-01    #2
 + mt/cleanly-die-upon-missing-required-filter                  02-26/03-01    #1
 + jk/perf-in-worktrees                                         02-26/03-02    #2
 + dl/cat-file-doc-cleanup                                      03-03/03-13    #2
 + jr/doc-ignore-typofix                                        03-03/03-13    #1
 + sv/t9801-test-path-is-file-cleanup                           03-03/03-13    #1
 + ah/make-fuzz-all-doc-update                                  03-08/03-13    #1
 + rr/mailmap-entry-self                                        03-08/03-13    #1
 + ps/update-ref-trans-hook-doc                                 03-01/03-14    #2
 + tb/git-mv-icase-fix                                          03-03/03-14    #1
 + rs/xcalloc-takes-nelem-first                                 03-08/03-14    #1
 + bc/clone-bare-with-conflicting-config                        03-10/03-14    #1
 + jk/slimmed-down                                              03-14/03-18    #1
 + jc/calloc-fix                                                03-15/03-18    #1
 + rs/calloc-array                                              03-15/03-18    #3
 + jh/fsmonitor-prework                                         03-17/03-18    #1
 + jk/bisect-peel-tag-fix                                       03-17/03-18    #1
 + js/fsmonitor-unpack-fix                                      03-17/03-18    #2
 + jt/clone-unborn-head                                         03-17/03-18    #1
 + km/config-doc-typofix                                        03-17/03-18    #1
 + rs/avoid-null-statement-after-macro-call                     03-17/03-18    #2