Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 26/27] struct ref_update: Add type field

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:44:47 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> I wonder if ref-transaction-commit can shrink its parameter list by
> accepting a single pointer to one ref_update?

Disregard this one.  I was fooled into thinking that the function is
called with parameters such as update->old_sha1, update_flags,
update->type when looking at the hunk starting at l.3437; the called
function there is not ref-transaction-commit.

Sorry, and thanks.

>> @@ -3437,7 +3436,7 @@ int ref_transaction_commit(struct ref_transaction *transaction,
>>  					       (update->have_old ?
>>  						update->old_sha1 : NULL),
>>  					       update->flags,
>> -					       &types[i], onerr);
>> +					       &update->type, onerr);
>>  		if (!update->lock) {
>>  			ret = 1;
>>  			goto cleanup;