Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] Fix the shallow deepen bug with no-done

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:03:00 -0800

Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]> writes:

> Duy Nguyen wrote:
>
>> Don't take it the wrong way. I was just summarizing the last round. It
>> surprised me though that this went under my radar. Perhaps a bug
>> tracker is not a bad idea after all (if Jeff went missing, this bug
>> could fall under the crack)
>
> I'm happy to plug
> - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=git;include=tags:upstream
> - http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html (email subscription link:
>   source package = git; under "Advanced" it's possible to subscribe to
>   bug-tracking system emails and skip e.g. the automated build stuff)
> - https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting (bug reporting interface -
>   unfortunately the important part is buried under "Sending the bug
>   report via e-mail")
> again. :)

Then I'd add my bits ;-)

    http://git-blame.blogspot.com/p/leftover-bits.html

Admittedly I haven't touched it for a while, as I usually update it
during a lull, often in the pre-release -rc freeze period, but the
list has been quite active during -rc this cycle.

I probably should start dropping any new topics on the list and find
leftover bits during this cycle.