Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (May 2026, #04)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 11:35:59 +0900

Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, May 19, 2026 at 12:26:13PM -0400, Taylor Blau wrote:
>
>> > * tb/incremental-midx-part-3.3 (2026-04-29) 16 commits
>> [...]
>> Apologies, I didn't realize you were waiting on these until seeing this
>> WC report. I sent an extremely tiny reroll
>> 
>>     https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>> 
>> that addresses the two outstanding comments you linked. They are very
>> minor changes, and queueing either version of the series would be
>> equally fine IMHO.
>
> I peeked at the v4 range diff, and it looks good to me.

Thanks.

I went back to the list archive to check, because these "cf."
entries are not meant to be exhaustive and "I've addressed only
them" was a bad sign in general, but it seems that the latest round
is in very good shape.

Let's mark the topic for 'next'.