Subject: Re: [PATCH v15 00/10] imap-send: make it usable again and add OAuth2.0 support

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 13:50:51 -0700

Aditya Garg <[email-masked]> writes:

> Aditya Garg (10):
>   imap-send: fix bug causing cfg->folder being set to NULL
>   imap-send: fix memory leak in case auth_cram_md5 fails
>   imap-send: gracefully fail if CRAM-MD5 authentication is requested
>     without OpenSSL
>   imap-send: add support for OAuth2.0 authentication
>   imap-send: add PLAIN authentication method to OpenSSL
>   imap-send: enable specifying the folder using the command line
>   imap-send: fix minor mistakes in the logs
>   imap-send: display port alongwith host when git credential is invoked
>   imap-send: display the destination mailbox when sending a message
>   imap-send: add ability to list the available folders

Very nicely organized, starting from obvious fixes and usability
polishing at the beginning of the series, followed by feature
enhancements to add new variants to the existing framework, followed
by three new features.  The "ok"->"OK" change seems somewhat out of
place (I would have done it early if the changes are not controversial,
or very late after the series if the changes looked merely subjective,
and not in the middle either case), but other than that the series is
now organized perfectly.

I think the "fixes" and "auth method enhancements" in the earlier
part are the same as before and I was happy with the resulting code.

I didn't seriously read the last three or four patches during the
previous round, so I would say they still need reviews, but the
early part of the series now looks very well.

Thanks.