Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/3] Introduce a "promisor-remote" capability

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 11:07:42 -0800

Christian Couder <[email-masked]> writes:

> Changes compared to version 4
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>   - The series is rebased on top 0394451348 (The eleventh batch,
>     2025-02-14). This is to take into account some recent changes like
>     some documentation files using the ".adoc" extension instead of
>     ".txt".

That would make it easier to work for you and anybody who wants to
improve on these changes, which is very much welcome.  The topic is
not a maint material to fix anything, so the rebase is pretty much
welcome.

>   - Patches 1/6, 2/6 and 3/6 from version 4 have been removed, as it
>     looks like using redact_non_printables() is not necessary after
>     all.

That would make my work a lot simpler ;-)  I had to juggle the two
topics every time one of them changed.

Will queue.