Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Sep 2021, #02; Wed, 8)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 12:20:15 -0700

Azeem Bande-Ali <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 11:39 AM Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> * ab/help-autocorrect-prompt (2021-08-14) 1 commit
>>  - help.c: help.autocorrect=prompt waits for user action
>>
>>  The logic for auto-correction of misspelt subcommands learned to go
>>  interactive when the help.autocorrect configuration variable is set
>>  to true.
>>
>>  Will merge to 'next'.
>
> Just a minor issue with the description: help.autocorrect will have to
> be set to "prompt" for this setting to work.

I think this was already pointed out in an earlier edition of the
What's cooking report, but I simply forgot to update it.

Sorry, and thanks.