Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2015, #08; Mon, 23)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:37:21 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Here are the topics that have been cooking.  Commits prefixed with
> '-' are only in 'pu' (proposed updates) while commits prefixed with
> '+' are in 'next'.
>
> This cycle is turning out to be a "shoot for product excellence"
> release.  About half of the commits that have been merged to the
> 'master' so far have also been merged to 'maint' and v2.3.4 has been
> tagged.

I've merged a few more topics to 'next' and hopefully will push the
result out in a few hours.

Some topics that are in 'next' but not in 'master' are high-impact
ones that I'd feel more comfortable if we cooked them there for a
bit more, and am planning to merge them (if there are no issues
discovered in the meantime, of course) after this cycle finishes,
but for others, I'm hoping to merge them to 'master' before we tag
the -rc0 preview release.

Please give them a good beating and report any regressions you find.

Thanks.