Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/11] Consolidate ref parsing code

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:51:49 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This is a rif on Duy's oldish patch series [1]. I started reviewing
>> his patch series, but found that some of his patches did multiple
>> things, making it harder to review. I started pulling it apart into
>> smaller changes to aid my review, and I guess I got carried away :-/
>
> Hmmm...
>
> You are aware of another large change in flight in the same area,
> and after having reviewed that series a few times I was hoping that
> you would have a better understanding of how ready the other topic
> is.  And then I see this series that conflicts with that other
> topic.  Is this your way to say that the other topic is not quite
> ready?

The last one was a rhetorical question and I regret that it came out
a bit harsher than I intended to.  I just wanted to see a bit better
inter-developer coordination, that's all.

Thanks.