Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Fix to avoid high memory footprint

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 08:06:50 -0700

"Haritha  via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: D Harithamma <[email-masked]>
> ...
> Signed-off-by: Harithamma D <[email-masked]>

I am assuming that you and the person who did d254e650 (build:
support z/OS (OS/390)., 2024-03-06) are the same person?  That
commit was signed off like so:

    commit d254e65092daba8667d6b4d5b4f59c099c1edd1f
    Author: Haritha D <[email-masked]>
    Date:   Wed Mar 6 05:44:17 2024 +0000

        build: support z/OS (OS/390).

        Introduced z/OS (OS/390) as a platform in config.mak.uname

        Signed-off-by: Haritha D <[email-masked]>
        Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>

It is OK if you really want to use a longer name this time, but then
please be consistent within a single commit.  The author name of the
proposed commit is "D Harithamma" and a different name "Harithamma D"
is used to sign off the commit, which is not what we want to see.

Thanks.