Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] doc: fix some typos, grammar and wording issues

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:21:29 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Signed-off-by: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>> v2: Feedback from Eric and Junio, implement most of Eric's suggestions.
>> Range-diff with two inline comments follows:
>
> Looking good.
>
> The above comment was meant to apply to the whole series, but
> because you lack the [0/5] cover letter, I am replying to [1/5].
> You may want to run git-format-patch with --cover-letter when
> sending a series with multiple patches.
>
> Will queue.  Thanks.

I wanted to see an independent review from others before deciding to
merge this to 'next', but unfortunately we seem to lack review
bandwidth.  I've given another scan of the whole thing and did not
spot anything glaringly wrong (which is not surprising), so let's
merge it down to 'next' and if anybody finds a bad rewrite in these
changes later, let's let them update on top.

Thanks.