Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] write-tree: optimize sparse integration

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 14:09:50 -0700

Shuqi Liang <[email-masked]> writes:

> * 'on all' in the title of the test 'write-tree on all' was unclear;
> remove it.
>
> * Add a baseline 'test_all_match git write-tree' before making any
> changes to the index, providing a reference point for the 'write-tree'
> prior to any modifications.
>
> * Add a comparison of the output of 'git status --porcelain=v2' to test
> the working tree after 'write-tree' exits.
>
> * Ensure SKIP_WORKTREE files weren't materialized on disk by using
> "test_path_is_missing".
>
> Signed-off-by: Shuqi Liang <[email-masked]>
> ---
>

As we have lost the change to the code, the title has become stale.
How about I retitle it like so after queuing the patch?

    Subject: t1092: update write-tree test

The changes to the test seem to match what Victoria already gave a
thums-up in her review of v4; I see nothing surprising or unexpected
there.

Thanks.  Will queue.