Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/5] branch: operations on orphan branches

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 15:19:00 -0700

Rubén Justo <[email-masked]> writes:

> The initial and main intention in this series is to avoid some confusing
> errors operating with orphan branches, when working with worktrees.
> ...
> In this iteration, v5, I've reverted some of those major refactorings,
> mainly the inlining, because it ended up introducing unnecessary
> complexity for minimal benefit in this series.  Maybe those refactorings
> make more sense in future series.
>
> A new test has been introduced, in 1/5, to notice if a behavior change
> similar to that observed in v4, is reintroduced in the future.
>
> Other than that, no functional changes are expected from v2.

This has not seen any activities since it was posted; presumably the
issues raised during the review of the previous round have all been
addressed?

Is everybody happy to see us declare victory and merge it down to
'next'?  I see everybody who commented on earlier iterations of the
series are CC'ed, so let's hear from them (and others who may be
interested).

Thanks.