Subject: [PATCH] CI: bump actions/checkout from 4 to 5 for rust-analysis job

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 11:24:44 -0700

GitHub Actions started complaining about use of Node.js 20 and I was
wondering why only one job uses actions/checkout@v4, while everybody
else already uses actions/checkout@v5.  It turns out that it is a
semantic mismerge between e75cd059 (ci: check formatting of our Rust
code, 2025-10-15) that added a new use of actions/checkout@v4 that
happened very close to another change 63541ed9 (build(deps): bump
actions/checkout from 4 to 5, 2025-10-16) that updated all uses of
actions/checkout@v4 to use actions/checkout@v5.

Update the leftover and the last use of actions/checkout@v4 to use
actions/checkout@v5 to help ourselves to move away from Node.js 20.

Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
---
 .github/workflows/main.yml | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git c/.github/workflows/main.yml w/.github/workflows/main.yml
index 826f2f5d3a..6f3d94e3a6 100644
--- c/.github/workflows/main.yml
+++ w/.github/workflows/main.yml
@@ -480,7 +480,7 @@ jobs:
       group: rust-analysis-${{ github.ref }}
       cancel-in-progress: ${{ needs.ci-config.outputs.skip_concurrent == 'yes' }}
     steps:
-    - uses: actions/checkout@v4
+    - uses: actions/checkout@v5
     - run: ci/install-dependencies.sh
     - run: ci/run-rust-checks.sh
   sparse: