Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 2/9] imap-send: add support for OAuth2.0 authentication

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2025 14:12:02 -0700

Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]> writes:

> Not a proper review, just something I spotted several versions back
> but assumed that someone else -- providing a proper review -- would
> mention...

I suspect that we weren't ready to prifvide "a proper review" yet on
this series at the coding style level, while the design at a bit
higher level, like "should choice of openssl/curl be runtime?", was
discussed.

> On this project, multi-line comments are formatted like this:
>
>     /*
>      * Line 1
>      * Line 2
>      * ...
>      */
>
> The same observation applies to other parts of this patch, as well.

Thanks.