Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] fixups for issues in next-merged ab/cat-file

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:11:40 -0800

Taylor Blau <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 11:08:44PM +0100, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>> This series goes on top of ab/cat-file, which was merged to next in
>> e145efa6059 (Merge branch 'ab/cat-file' into next, 2022-01-05).
>>
>> The first commit addresses an issue Jiang Xin raised in
>> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>>
>> The second fixes a typo of mine when referring to an option name that
>> I spotted while preparing this.
>
> Thanks; both of these small fixes look fine to me.
>
> Just ACKing in case this topic happens to graduate to master even though
> we are already past -rc0.

Thanks.  I do think these fix-ups should be at the same integration
stage as the earlier patches, but I do not know if the topic itself
should be in the upcoming release.

Let's merge these two to 'next', too.