Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] git-send-email: refactor duplicate $? checks into a function

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 15:46:40 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> One big thing that is different between this version and the one in
>> Emily's "config hook" topic is that this is still limited to the
>> case where $repo exists.  In the new world order, it will not matter
>> in what directory the command runs, as long as "git hook" finds the
>> hook, and details of the invocation is hidden behind the command.
>>
>> I presume that Emily's series is expected to be updated soonish?
>> Please figure out who to go first and other details to work well
>> together between you two.
>
> Since I didn't hear from either of you, I'll queue with this
> possibly bogus conflict resolution for now.
>

Well, I retract it.  This makes many steps in send-email tests
fail.  For now, es/config-hooks topic is excluded from 'seen'.

What's the status of that topic, if there weren't other topics in
flight that interfere with it, by the way?  Is it otherwise a good
enough shape to be given priority and stable enough to get other
topics rebased on top of it?

Thanks.