Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 07/10] send-email: reduce dependencies impact on parse_address_line

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:41:08 -0700

Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]> writes:

> diff --git a/t/t9000-addresses.sh b/t/t9000-addresses.sh
> new file mode 100755
> index 0000000..7223d03
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/t/t9000-addresses.sh
> @@ -0,0 +1,30 @@
> +#!/bin/sh
> +#
> +# Copyright (c) 2015

That does not look like a valid copyright notice.

In the modern age, I'd personally perfer not to add one (I would not
have a strong objection to others asserting their copyright), but if
you want to add one, you would need the name of the copyright holder
after the year (I presume that it would be your school name?).

IIRC, (c) in place of circle-C does no carry legal weight, but
having the word "Copyright" spelled out there is sufficient.

Thanks for tying the loose ends (not just this topic, but the other
ones, too).  Very much appreciated.