Subject: Re: [PATCH] config.txt: stick to CamelCase naming convention

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:22:33 -0700

Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]> writes:

>> @@ -2308,14 +2308,14 @@ sendemail.identity::
>>         See linkgit:git-send-email[1] for description.  Note that this
>>         setting is not subject to the 'identity' mechanism.
>>
>> -sendemail.smtpssl (deprecated)::
>> +sendemail.smtpSSL (deprecated)::
>
> Here, "SSL"...

and not "SMTP".  Now what should the rule be when two acronyms sit
next to each other?

I personally feel that we should first fix the obvious
"multipleWords" ones without worrying about abbreviations like ctx
and acronyms and then debate to come up with the rules for the
latter two classes.  Most of the ones in the patch look like
"multipleWords" kind that should be uncontroversial.

Duy, thanks for starting this.