Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 1/4] Documentation: Fix misuses of "nor"

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:04:25 -0700

Justin Lebar <[email-masked]> writes:

[administrivia: please do not top-post]

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Four patches queued on 'pu' as-is (but retitled).  I didn't read
>> everything very carefully, though.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> It's unclear to me: Are we done with this patch queue, or do I need to
> worry about getting these patches into another branch?  If the latter,
> I'll update patch v5 per your comments.

I didn't read everything very carefully, so I cannot vouch for the
correctness of all the rewrites myself, hence I will not be merging
it to 'next' or closer-to-release branches with confidence, at least
not yet.  Once I hear from somebody else who proof-read the changes
(or if I find the time to do so myself), I may be able to do so.  Or
somebody else (or myself) may find problems with the change and send
further review comments to the list, in which case you would want to
incorporate them in a reroll, ande the process continues on that new
version.

I do not remember there were other comments on the latest version of
the series---I suspect not many people had chance to read them yet,
so we may have to wait for "further review comments" for a few days
at least.

Thanks.