Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] tests: modernize the test script t0010-racy-git.sh

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 15:02:45 -0800

"Aryan Gupta via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Aryan Gupta <[email-masked]>
>
> Modernize the formatting of the test script to align with current
> standards and improve its overall readability.
>
> Signed-off-by: Aryan Gupta <[email-masked]>
> ---

Both the above proposed commit log message and the proposed changes
to the code look good.

This is a tangent but as can be seen at

  https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/raw

your message has these headers that are not syntactically correct
and may even cause responses to bounce unless editted.

    Cc: "Patrick Steinhardt [ ]" <[email-masked]>,
        "Michal =?UTF-8?Q?Such=C3=A1nek?= [ ]" <[email-masked]>,
        "=?UTF-8?Q?Jean-No=C3=ABl?= AVILA [ ]" <[email-masked]>,
        Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[[email-masked]]>,
        Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]>,
        Aryan Gupta <[email-masked]>,
        Aryan Gupta <[email-masked]>

I cannot tell if this is a bug in GGG, or a fault of a corrupt pull
request thrown at GGG, but it is annoying that recipients have to
edit the addresses in e-mail header.  Can somebody take a look into
it, please (or is it a known issue?).

Thanks.