Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Dec 2022, #06; Sun, 18)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 12:07:41 +0900

Among the ones marked as "Will merge to 'master'" in the most recent
issue of the "What's cooking" report, the following topics haven't
changed since they were cooking in 'next' before the tip of 'next'
was rewound:

    rj/branch-copy-and-rename
    rr/status-untracked-advice
    aw/complete-case-insensitive
    sx/pthread-error-check-fix
    rs/diff-parseopts
    jk/avoid-redef-system-functions
    jk/avoid-redef-system-functions-2.30
    rs/t3920-crlf-eating-grep-fix
    js/t3920-shell-and-or-fix
    jh/fsmonitor-darwin-modernize
    ab/t4023-avoid-losing-exit-status-of-diff
    ab/t7600-avoid-losing-exit-status-of-git
    ab/t5314-avoid-losing-exit-status
    jh/t7527-unflake-by-forcing-cookie
    rs/plug-pattern-list-leak-in-lof
    rs/t4205-do-not-exit-in-test-script

Hence, even though it has only been a few days since they were
merged back to 'next', I'll be merging them down to 'master'.

There may be other topics in the same state, which hopefully will
hit 'master' shortly.

Thanks.